Newsletter Sign-upFor Email Marketing you can trust
The Latest from the Blog
I attended Louise’s Time Management workshop. It was fantastic! Louise is a gifted presenter even making the subject of managing your time interesting and fun. For me it was a much needed reminder of concepts I knew but had not put into consistent practice. The idea of scheduling my “me” time was my big take-away.
Rev. Colleen M. Crook, M.A., CLC,
Inspiration for You and Your Business
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
Why Business Coaching?
Coaching is proven to work when there are two factors present:
- The client is willing to grow
- There is a gap between where they are now and where they want to be
That is all that is necessary for the coach and client to:
- Solve problems,
- Set realistic goals
- Design and implement a plan of action.
- Turn a business around
What you can expect of me:
- To be caring and confidential in what you share with me
- To ask the best from you
- To give straight advice
- To give lots of homework
- To be a resource of strength, love, understanding, compassion, forgiveness
- To be here when you need me in between sessions by email or phone
What I expect of you:
- To be honest with me and most of all, with yourself
- To demand more of yourself than you ever have before
- To do your homework
- To be patient with yourself and the coaching process