Newsletter Sign-upFor Email Marketing you can trust
The Latest from the Blog
I attended Louise’s Time Management workshop. It was fantastic! Louise is a gifted presenter even making the subject of managing your time interesting and fun. For me it was a much needed reminder of concepts I knew but had not put into consistent practice. The idea of scheduling my “me” time was my big take-away.
Rev. Colleen M. Crook, M.A., CLC,
Inspiration for You and Your Business"Success isn't measured by money or power or social rank.
Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace."
Daily Business Success Checklist
To be at peak performance, you need to have a daily routine that supports your style of working and accomplishes everything essential for your business:
- ___Get out your daily planner and check your schedule.
- ___Determine your most productive time for tasks. Wide awake in the morning? Afternoon? Tackle your most difficult, important work during the time of day when you're at your best and you're most likely to complete it.
- ___Write in tasks at specific times, not just a list.
- ___Delete 10 emails without reading them.
- ___Open your mail over the trash can and toss, toss, toss!
- ___Delegate at least one task.
- ___Set Time Limits. Say, "I only have 5 minutes to talk."
- ___Outline your calls, Say, "I would like to discuss these 2 possible solutions to problem A."
- ___Use a timer to keep you on track
- ___Take time for yourself. Even a short session of deep breathing or stretching counts. This will give you energy and save time in the long run.
These tips should make your day smoother and trouble free.