Newsletter Sign-upFor Email Marketing you can trust
The Latest from the Blog
Louise helped us focus our computer consulting business and develop clear goals. As a result, our revenues increased 30% last year. Her guidance and support is a huge factor in our success and sanity! I would recommend her to consultants and professionals who want increased profits and peace of mind.
Inspiration for You and Your Business
"Truth, at best, is a partially told story, allowing another opportunity for acceptance, and then peaceful calm."
Time is Money: A Quick Checklist
Time, in a business, is quite simply, money. Time management is essential for a successful business.
• ___Begin with week long inventory log
•___ Notice time spent in marketing, selling, dealing with suppliers, delivering services
• ___Set up a time management system: starting with a paper or electronic system
• ___Set aside time every day for daily planning
• ___At the end of the week, plan for the next week
• ___Periodically, do long range planning with a coach or consultant
• ___Include partners and employees where necessary
You can't plan for every possibility, but if you have a plan, you will be more relaxed and able to handle life's curveballs.