Newsletter Sign-upFor Email Marketing you can trust
The Latest from the Blog
Since working with Louise I have had many positive changes in my business. One of the best things is that profits increased 17% over the previous year. I have gained confidence in my presentation skills, my client interactions and have honed my marketing to be efficient and effective with less effort.
White Space Design
Inspiration for You and Your Business
"To work with love-is to weave the cloth with threads drawn from your heart, even as if your beloved were to wear that cloth." Kahlil Gibran
Time is Money: A Quick Checklist
Time, in a business, is quite simply, money. Time management is essential for a successful business.
• ___Begin with week long inventory log
•___ Notice time spent in marketing, selling, dealing with suppliers, delivering services
• ___Set up a time management system: starting with a paper or electronic system
• ___Set aside time every day for daily planning
• ___At the end of the week, plan for the next week
• ___Periodically, do long range planning with a coach or consultant
• ___Include partners and employees where necessary
You can't plan for every possibility, but if you have a plan, you will be more relaxed and able to handle life's curveballs.