Newsletter Sign-upFor Email Marketing you can trust
The Latest from the Blog
After working with Louise and her marketing program, I achieved 125% of my goal. I was able to get more focused on my goals and clearer about what actions I needed to take next. I also was able to delegate certain tasks to my assistant and concentrate on what I could do that would be most profitable for my business with less work.
BeautiControl Senior Director
Inspiration for You and Your Business
The ones who love you will understand, before you even ask. Mike Dooley
Time is Money: A Quick Checklist
Time, in a business, is quite simply, money. Time management is essential for a successful business.
• ___Begin with week long inventory log
•___ Notice time spent in marketing, selling, dealing with suppliers, delivering services
• ___Set up a time management system: starting with a paper or electronic system
• ___Set aside time every day for daily planning
• ___At the end of the week, plan for the next week
• ___Periodically, do long range planning with a coach or consultant
• ___Include partners and employees where necessary
You can't plan for every possibility, but if you have a plan, you will be more relaxed and able to handle life's curveballs.