Newsletter Sign-upFor Email Marketing you can trust
The Latest from the Blog
My business partner Janine Kaucher and I have attended several of Louise’s business coaching programs over the years and have found them to be very beneficial to our business’ success. Louise is very good at getting business owners to focus on goal setting and planning for growth. Platinum Coaching with Louise helped us grow our business by over 25% in 12 months. The accountability and direction Louise provided were central to our success and we would recommend Creative Resources highly to businesses seeking growth.
Deborah Elver, CPA
Clear View Business Solutions, LLC
Inspiration for You and Your Business
Business Skills Checklist
Number checked (10 max) ________
1. Leadership: I direct people and efforts easily and well.
2. Consistency: I have enough personal discipline to stick to this and carry it out. I self manage and initiate. I don't need lots of support.
3. Eagerness to risk: I am willing to constantly try new things, innovate, make it easier and better, go for it and risk a portion of money I have.
4. Respect: I honor people; their unique contribution and I include them in decisions.
5. Emotionally healthy adult: I don't get my needs met by staff/customers, I don't get angry or react, and I don't take things personally.
6. Adequate Reserve: I always have more than I need: Time, Cash, Space, Skills, Staff, Sales,Opportunities.
7. Dedication: I am totally dedicated to being the best, making lots of money and having the company be extraordinary.
8. Problem-Solver & Preventer: I easily reduce a complex problem to bite-sized pieces and then take extra steps so that this type of problem NEVER occurs again.
9. Manager: I manage the operation, and am aware of the "specific outcomes," factors and early warning indicators that will make or break me.
10. Influence: I am not afraid of people (staff, prospects and customers); I have no problem telling them what they should do.