Newsletter Sign-upFor Email Marketing you can trust
The Latest from the Blog
Since working with Louise I have had many positive changes in my business. One of the best things is that profits increased 17% over the previous year. I have gained confidence in my presentation skills, my client interactions and have honed my marketing to be efficient and effective with less effort.
White Space Design
Inspiration for You and Your Business
Business Skills Checklist
Number checked (10 max) ________
1. Leadership: I direct people and efforts easily and well.
2. Consistency: I have enough personal discipline to stick to this and carry it out. I self manage and initiate. I don't need lots of support.
3. Eagerness to risk: I am willing to constantly try new things, innovate, make it easier and better, go for it and risk a portion of money I have.
4. Respect: I honor people; their unique contribution and I include them in decisions.
5. Emotionally healthy adult: I don't get my needs met by staff/customers, I don't get angry or react, and I don't take things personally.
6. Adequate Reserve: I always have more than I need: Time, Cash, Space, Skills, Staff, Sales,Opportunities.
7. Dedication: I am totally dedicated to being the best, making lots of money and having the company be extraordinary.
8. Problem-Solver & Preventer: I easily reduce a complex problem to bite-sized pieces and then take extra steps so that this type of problem NEVER occurs again.
9. Manager: I manage the operation, and am aware of the "specific outcomes," factors and early warning indicators that will make or break me.
10. Influence: I am not afraid of people (staff, prospects and customers); I have no problem telling them what they should do.