Newsletter Sign-upFor Email Marketing you can trust
The Latest from the Blog
I attended Louise’s Time Management workshop. It was fantastic! Louise is a gifted presenter even making the subject of managing your time interesting and fun. For me it was a much needed reminder of concepts I knew but had not put into consistent practice. The idea of scheduling my “me” time was my big take-away.
Rev. Colleen M. Crook, M.A., CLC,
Inspiration for You and Your Business
Who you are speaks so loudly that I cannot hear a word you say.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Business Skills Checklist
Number checked (10 max) ________
1. Leadership: I direct people and efforts easily and well.
2. Consistency: I have enough personal discipline to stick to this and carry it out. I self manage and initiate. I don't need lots of support.
3. Eagerness to risk: I am willing to constantly try new things, innovate, make it easier and better, go for it and risk a portion of money I have.
4. Respect: I honor people; their unique contribution and I include them in decisions.
5. Emotionally healthy adult: I don't get my needs met by staff/customers, I don't get angry or react, and I don't take things personally.
6. Adequate Reserve: I always have more than I need: Time, Cash, Space, Skills, Staff, Sales,Opportunities.
7. Dedication: I am totally dedicated to being the best, making lots of money and having the company be extraordinary.
8. Problem-Solver & Preventer: I easily reduce a complex problem to bite-sized pieces and then take extra steps so that this type of problem NEVER occurs again.
9. Manager: I manage the operation, and am aware of the "specific outcomes," factors and early warning indicators that will make or break me.
10. Influence: I am not afraid of people (staff, prospects and customers); I have no problem telling them what they should do.