Newsletter Sign-upFor Email Marketing you can trust
The Latest from the Blog
Louise helped us focus our computer consulting business and develop clear goals. As a result, our revenues increased 30% last year. Her guidance and support is a huge factor in our success and sanity! I would recommend her to consultants and professionals who want increased profits and peace of mind.
Inspiration for You and Your Business
They say God never gives you more than you can handle --
I just sometimes wish He didn’t trust me so much.
Checklist for Great Customer Service
One of the most important things you can do for your business is to take care of your customers and clients. Without customers, you have an expensive hobby.
1. Really listen to your customers first. Ask what you can do to help them. This is the most important step in preventing problems and the only way you can solve complaints if they come up.
2. Look at all complaints about your service as an opportunity to improve. Aim to resolve any complaint quickly and efficiently.
3. Establish an environment where great service is recognized and rewarded and poor service is challenged and rectified.
4. Have weekly fun staff meeting where good service elements are discussed.
5. Ensure that your staff feels they are an important part of your success.
6. Be a great example – be respectful to every person at every level in your company.
7. Do things regularly to improve the workplace - this does not have to be an expensive exercise. For instance, if you have a small group, order food one day for lunch for no particular reason, put a candy jar on the reception desk for anyone to access, put a new coffee pot in the staff room or buy some gourmet coffee. Little things get noticed and mean a lot. Happy staff = happy customers.
8. Pay your staff competitive wages so they can live comfortably in the area is a good start. Be sure you show your employees you care by giving them a decent wage.